Thursday, January 7, 2010

Three Easy Solution to Save the WNBA!

Three Easy Solution to Save the WNBA!


I am a huge fan of the WNBA. I've always watch the women play basketball since I played basketball back in high school. But I really fell in love with the women game a couple of years ago. The WNBA is really exciting. The ladies have improved so much from year to year. I look forward to the summer because I cannot wait to the start of the WNBA season.

The last year are so had me worrying that there will not be a WNBA. With Houston folding and Detroit moving the two most successful franchises on the court folding.

So I have been beating my head, trying to come up with solution to save the WNBA.
Three easy steps. So listen up WNBA fans.

One - Buy WNBA sponsorship product!
We as WNBA fans have to become a 'Powerful Dollar"
That mean we have to seek out company's that have sponsored any WNBA team and buy their product. And let them know you buy their product because they sponsor a WNBA team.
This will encourge more sponsorship. 

Two - Season ticket.
If you live in a city that have a WNBA team. You must buy at least two season ticket per person. if you live outside of a WNBA city. You must by one ticket and donate it to charity.

Three - The Rims have to be lowered five inches.
Before you guys jump on me and go crazy. I did a study in a gym in Houston, Texas. The highest men can jump is 11' 5'' inches. The highest women can jump is 10'5''. But after running for a while. Men can jump 11' and women can only jump 10'. That is why women cannot dunk after playing for a while. So if you lower the rim five inches this will allow only the highest jumping girls to still dunk doing the flow of the game.
This will increase attendance and viewers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the information.........

    check the total and latest information about the WNBA 2011 like teams,Players, Results, WNBA Schedule 2011, WNBA Standings 2011 and more from WNBA Playoffs 2011 Schedule.

    ReplyDelete